Other Transport Options
Besides transfers from / to Prague Airport we also provide following transport services:
- Train Station Transfers – safe transfer from train station to your hotel in Prague.
- Bus Station Transfers – safe transfer from bus station to your hotel in Prague.
- Intercity Transfers – transfer from airport or downtown to any location within Czech Republic.
- Intercountry Transfers – transfer to any location outside of Czech Republic.
- Bus and Coach Transport – reliable transportation for large groups.
- Taxi Services in Prague – taxi service with fixed prices.
- Chauffeur services – chauffeur car hire services allow you to travel wherever you need to go quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Conference Transport – transport with special needs for congress and conference events.
What Our Customers Said About Us
I just want to tell you how satisfied we are with your company and your service! We just visited Prague and you made our stay a success! :) Thanks you to your good drivers! And a special thanks to your tour guide Monika that showed us Prague! She was fantastic! We will recommend your services to all our friends and others.
I am just writing to say thank you to all the staff who dealt with my booking, the member of staff I spoke to from the Airport to advise of a slight delay and most of all to the drivers who transported us from and to the Airport in Prague, they were both helpful and polite and very efficient. Please pass on my thanks to everyone and I will definitely use your services again in the future. Mrs Helen Campbell
We have just returned from Prague and I would just like to Thank you for the excellent service we received. Myself and my 7 friends were very impressed with your drivers and the perfect service. Thank you for making our time in Prague run smoothly. Pearl Todd
Thank you for your great service. The man was waiting for us at airport with a card, also returned for us on time. We also did the free walk with Sarka she was excellent we would recommend your company. The boat trip at night was also good. Derek King